Sunday, January 17, 2010

delima

i really want these curtains for my dining room. they are sold as single panels... and i need 4. thus, i would have to spend my birthday monday and my christmas money in addition to the gift card i have. expensive taste is haunting ; )

or

i could save my money (as i have been) in hopes that this duvet cover i've been adoring for months doesn't sell out on ebay (as it is sold out from pottery barn). this seems to be risky, as it could easily sell out on ebay, it is overpriced on ebay, and in the meantime the curtains could sell out!


ugh.


comments?

4 comments:

  1. Have you thought about trying to find a fabric similar to those curtains and make your own? Panel curtains are really easy to make. I love both of those options! I hate it that so much cute stuff is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have... but all the fabric i love is just as expensive as these curtains would end up being. hmm. i should just go shop some fabric stores in town instead of looking at designer fabric online! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I hate designers! I mean, I love them, but it becomes depressing when you realize how much money all their stuff costs. I will go fabric shopping with you and maybe we can come up with something less frightening.

    You could also try looking at antique stores and thrift stores for some vintage sheets or table cloths or something to make curtains out of.

    Basically, lets go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE the duvet cover! I wish I was as disciplined as you :) I try to save and then end up getting a cheapo from Target (my fav store in the WORLD)...lol. Let us know which you decide on!

    ReplyDelete